As we all know, the covid-19 virus is currently a threat to the health of our community. Out of concern for the wellbeing of our friends, the board has made the difficult decision to postpone our fundraising event. Our intent is reschedule for late August or early September and we hope to see you there. In the meantime, please go to Eventbrite for a full refund of your ticket purchase. If you have any questions, please call our board president, Carol Stenlund, at 707-529-5370.
We regret disappointing all our wonderful supporters, but we can’t, and won’t, put our friends at risk. We urge everyone to please take common sense precautions to stay safe and healthy and we look forward to seeing you later this summer.
Fawn Rescue Board of Directors